[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Strategic Partnership Proposal
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Strategic Partnership Proposal
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 0:33:50 GMT
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I recently visited your website and believe you may be interested in
forming a strategic partnership. Our company owns and operates fully
licensed online casinos. We have over 30,000 clients and 8,500 partner
The online gaming industry is the most explosive on the net, with over $10
billion projected by 2002. We would like to offer you the following
Qwest Global Intertainment provides:
* Casino / sportsbook front end design (for an example, go to
* All gaming software, customer service, credit card processing, and
* Up to 50% of casino net-win (tracked in real-time)
* Profit checks mailed each Friday, rain or shine
* Website Promotion via banners, email, or search engine placement.
Without assuming any of the risk, you can drive traffic to your personal
Internet casino and immediately increase your company's residual income.
I invite you to look at our corporate website at the following address:
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or
I look forward to hearing from you!
This message has been sent via Kuwait2000. -- http://www.Kuwait2000.com