Don't Be A Slave To The Grind Anymore

Dear Friend,

When I first receive this email, I didn't believe it at all!

Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded to one of
these before either. I receive this email a few more times and I
decided to try. I figure that if I give it a try, at least I
have one hope. And I never regret for believing in that one
hope. Please just print it out and read it at your leisure. Give
it some thoughts and ask yourself if you believe that a hope is
coming your way, your wish is coming true. If you do, then ACT
right away! Believe me, your time in reading this is worth it.

Yours Sincerely,
Larry
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over $50,000 every 4 to 5 months from your home for an
investment of only US$25 expense one time.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say "Bull", please read the following. This is the
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately.
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, A MAJOR
NIGHTLY NEWS Program recently dedicated an entire show to the
investigation of the program described below to see if it really
can make people money. Their findings proved that there are
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.

This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless
and fun way to make some extra money at home. The results have
been truly remarkable. So many people are participating that
those involved are doing much better than ever before. Since
everyone makes more as more people try it out, it's been very
exciting. You will understand only if you get involved! Print
This Now For Future Reference

THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!
NOT required to come into contact with people, no need to make
or take any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and
you will make money. This simplified e_mail marketing program
works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME! E_mail is the sales tool of the
future. Take advantage of this virtually free method of
advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will be
doing business using e_mail. Get your piece of this action!!!
____________________________________
$$$ IT IS UP TO YOU!! NOW DO IT!! $$$
___________________________________

BEFORE YOU delete this program from your inbox, as I almost did,
take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a
pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate.
Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you
calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You will
definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will
vanish when your first orders come in.

IT WORKS!! HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
business. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.
Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level
business partners, and we sell and deliver a product for EVERY
dollar received. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY
E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling. You do it
privately in your own home, store or office. This is the
EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order filling by
email! The product is informational and instructional
material, keys to the secrets for everyone on how to open the
doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE, the information super
highway, the wave of the future!

____________________$$$ INSTRUCTIONS $$$ ____________________

*** STEP 1 ***
Order the five reports shown on the list below. For each report,
send $5.00 CASH, with...
The NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS, YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! Send
by air-mail if the address is a foreign country one so that it
will reach the person faster.

*** STEP 2 ***
After you've ordered all five reports, take this Advertisement
and REMOVE the Name & Address of the Person in REPORT #5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
their fortune. Move the Name & Address in REPORT #4 down TO
REPORT #5. Move the Name & Address in REPORT #3 down TO REPORT
#4. Move the Name & Address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT #3. Move
the Name & Address in REPORT #1 down TO REPORT #2. Insert YOUR
Name & Address in the REPORT #1 Position. PLEASE MAKE SURE you
copy every Name & Address ACCURATELY.

IMPORTANT ... DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
any way other than what is instructed or you will loose out on
the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this
works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will
NOT work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives
names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it
does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be
greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change
anything other than what is instructed, if you do it will not
work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the rewards!!!

*** STEP 3 ***
Take this entire letter (with the modified list of names) and
save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save
this on a disk as well just in case you loose any data.

*** STEP 4 ***
Wait to receive all 5 reports by e_mail, this should take about
2 weeks, depending on what country you are from and what country
you mailed your orders to. Save these reports on your computer
so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of
people who will order them from you. Also make a back_up of
these reports on floppy disk, and keep it on your desk in case
something happens to your computer. These reports will assist
you with marketing your business on the Internet. The 5 reports
you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e_mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

THAT'S IT _ YOU CAN START TODAY _ JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $25 and initial bulk mailing cost). You obviously
already have a computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is
FREE!

This program works by recruiting new members to your downline.
There are two primary methods of building your downline...

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved e-mail out
only 5,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing
receives a 0.1% response. The response could be much better.
Also, many people will e-mail out hundreds of thousands of
programs instead of 5,000 (Why stop at 5000?). Continuing with
this example, you send out only 5,000 programs. With a 0.1%
response, that is only 5 orders for REPORT #1. Those 5 people
respond by sending out 5,000 programs each for a total of
25,000.

The 0.1% response to that is 25 orders for REPORT #2. Those 25
mail out 5,000 programs each for a total of 125,000. The 0.1%
response to that is 125 orders for REPORT #3. Those 125 send
out 5,000 programs each for a 625,000 total. The0.1% response
to that is 625 orders for REPORT #4.Those 625 send out 5,000
programs each for a total of 3,125,000. The 0.1% response to
that is 3,125 orders for REPORT #5.That's 5 + 25 + 125 + 625
+ 3125 = 3,905 orders, each with a $5bill for you. Your total
income in this example would therefore be $19,525 CA$H!!!

Remember friend, this is assuming 4,995 OUT OF THE 5,000 PEOPLE
YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!

Dare to think for a moment what would happen in everyone, or
half the members sent out 100,000 programs instead of 5,000.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way
there are several hundred MILLION e-mail addresses with millions
more joining the Internet each year so don't worry about
"running out" or "saturation". People are used to seeing and
hearing the same advertisements every day on radio/TV. How many
times have you received the same pizza flyers on your door? Then
one day you are hungry for pizza and you order one. Same thing
with this letter. I received this letter many times then one day
I decided it was time to try it.

METHOD #2 _ PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the Internet is very, very inexpensive, and there
are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide
to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal
is to get ONLY 10 PEOPLE to participate on your first level.

(Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a
large response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 5 downline members. Look how this small
number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level__your first 10 members send you $5.........$50
2nd level__5 members from those 10 ($5x50)..........$250
3rd level__5 members from those 50 ($5x250).......$1,250
4th level__5 members from those 250 ($5x1250).....$6,250
5th level__5 members from those 1250 ($5x6250)...$31,250

THIS TOTALS _______________________$39,050

AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the people
who participate only recruit 5 people each. Think for a moment
what would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most
people get 100's of participants and many will continue to work
this program, sending out programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for
years! THINK ABOUT IT! People are going to get e-mails about
this plan from you or somebody else and many will work this plan
 the question is, DON'T YOU WANT YOUR NAME TO BE ON THE E-MAILS
THEY WILL SEND OUT?

$$$ PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW $$$

REPORT #1 : "The Insider's Guide to Advertising Free on the Net"
Order Report # 1 from:

Larry Smith
5600 C. Byrd Rd.
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
USA

REPORT #2: "The Insider's Guide to Bulk E_mailing on the Net"
Order Report # 2 from:

Michelle Lee
304 Jurong East Street 32
#09_134
Singapore 600304
Singapore

REPORT #3: "The Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
Order Report # 3 from:

Mike Jadeja
19 Albany Road
Ealing
London
W13 8PQ
U.K.

REPORT #4: "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"
Order Report # 4 from:

Mohd Jaini Musa
No 23.Jalan Enau 2,
Taman Teratai,
81110
Skudai,Johor
MALAYSIA

REPORT #5: "How to send 1,000,000 E-mails for Free"

Order Report # 5 from:

John Johnson
441 Devonwood Court
Taylors,
SC 29687
U.S.A

$$$ GET STARTED TODAY _ ORDER YOUR FIVE REPORTS NOW $$$

ALWAYS SEND $5 CA$H (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT
ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper write:

1/ the number & name of the report you are ordering
2/ your e-mail address
3/ your name & postal address
4/ the names of all 5 persons you are ordering reports from. This
is to ensure that nobody cheat.
This is what some member's had to say:

"Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many
times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for
the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I
received $86,470 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in."
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am
an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty
good money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody
about receiving 'Junk Mail'. I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages
involved. I KNEW it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both
feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old
'I told you so' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the
laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 20 responses.
Within the next 45 days she had received almost $56,000 ... all
cash! I was shocked. I have now joined Jody in her Hobby."
Mitchell Wolf , Chicago, Illinois.

________________$$$ YOUR GUIDELINES TO SUCCESS $$$______________

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow
the directions accurately. When you receive a $5 order, you MUST
send out the requested product/report. It is required for this
to be a legal business and they need the reports to send out
their letters (with your name on them!)ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY
SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. This will guarantee that the
e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be
prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the
report! Also be patient and persistent with this program. If you
follow the instructions exactly, results will follow. Every time
your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of
a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching which report people are ordering from you. Follow these
guidelines to guarantee your success...

STEP 1 __ If you don't receive 10 orders for REPORT #1 within
two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

STEP 2 __ A couple of weeks later you should receive at least
50 orders for REPORT #2. If you don't, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do.

STEP 3 __ Once you have received 50 or more orders for REPORT
#2, you can relax because the system is already working for you,
and the cash will continue to roll in. It is literally that
easy!! To generate more income, simply send another batch of
e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process
again! There is no limit to the income you will generate from
this business!

________________$$$ CONSIDER YOUR SITUATION $$$_________________

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program. Please answer one question. ARE YOU
HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB? If the answer is no, then
please look at the following facts about this super simple MLM
program ...

FACT 1 __ You will not be alone. I repeat, you will NOT be
alone. Think through about this program ... it will only work if
we help each other out. Your success is my success, and
therefore the I will do everything I can to help you succeed.
This is what makes this program different from others. (Remember
that once I send you your order by email, we can then
communicate via e-mails.)

FACT 2 __ NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory, NO
Telephone calls, NO big start-up cost, No complicated skills to
learn, NO previous experience necessary! No equipment to buy,
you already have a computer and Internet connection, so you have
everything you need to fill orders!

FACT 3 __ You are selling a product which DOES  NOT COST
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP! (E-mailing copies of the reports is
FREE). The reports have every information you need to get
started. They will tell you where to get FREE email addresses,
FREE bulk email sending software etc.

FACT 4 __ All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program
will CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for you
to be able to quit your job and live a life of luxury you could
only dream about! Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car
and home of your dreams and being able to work a super high
paying, leisurely, and easy business, all from your own home!

FACT 5 __ The initial investment is so little that anyone can
afford it when you consider the possible outcome. It might cost
$25 for you and your partner to buy a take-out dinner and see a
movie, for example. Consider how much you might spend on
transport costs to and from work, it can add up to more than the
cost of this program in a matter of days! Who hasn't spent an
evening at the local bar and come home wondering where 20 or 30
dollars has gone!!

$$$ CHANGE YOUR LIFE _ IT IS NOW UP TO YOU $$$

This program is so easy that anyone can do it, if you follow the
simple instructions, money will start rolling in. Once you have
sold your first five reports you have made your investment back
already, what have you got to loose!

MAKE YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS COME TRUE, ACT NOW! Take your first
step toward achieving financial independence. Order the reports
and follow the program outlined above ... SUCCESS will be your
reward.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is handled,
etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
Administration (a Federal Agency) 1_800_827_5722 for free help
and answers to questions. The Internal Revenue Service also
offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business
tax requirements.

Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities and
advertising. The information contained on this site and in the
report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In the
event that it is determined that this site or report constitutes
a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The earning
amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates
only. If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing
Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer
Protection in Washington, DC.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes
contact information and a method of removal. To remove from
future mailing please send a reply to phoenixhorizons@yahoo.com
with the subject "Remove". You may like to know that this is a
one time email transmission, I will not email you again.

For more information contact:
Larry Smith
5600 C. Byrd Rd.
Ocean Springs, MS 39564