Yahoo pulls porn (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 20:12:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Yahoo pulls porn

Yeah, I hate it when that happens, these business decisions
made without regard for my 1A right to buy porn.  While we're
on the subject it disturbs me deeply that WalMart won't sell
me skin mags or most of the ingredients to make crystal meth,
so I have to go to some Walgreen's to get the goods.  I mean,
hey, isn't there something in 1A about one-stop-shopping? If
there's not, there oughta be.

And I know what you mean about those religious right wingnuts.
Always petitioning their government for redress of something
or other. I'm sure you'd agree we oughta take that part of the
constitution out. In fact, I just now covered it up with white
out in my copy.  If enough of us do the same, maybe Yahoo! will
start selling dirty pictures again?

Yours in solidarity,