Mortgage-Refinance Special

Title: Free Rate Quote

"Refinancing Your Current Mortgage Makes $ense!"

Mortgage Rates Are So Low!

You Can Save Thousands Of Dollars By Taking Advantage Now!

"WE ARE AN ASSOCIATION OF MORTGAGE BROKERS AND LENDERS

WITH THE BEST RATES AND THE LOWEST COSTS

We have thousands of loan programs through hundreds of lenders!

You can choose from "Adjustable Rate Mortgages as low as 3.95%"

and "Fixed Rate Mortgages as low as 6.50%

all with the lowest costs in the Nation!"*

"YOU CAN BUY DOWN YOUR INTEREST RATE TO

AS LOW AS YOU CAN AFFORD!"

*All rates are based on qualification!

Click here for your "FREE RATE QUOTE"!

CLICK ON LOANS BELOW FOR YOUR FREE APPLICATION!

Purchase Loans - Thousands of programs for First Mortgages!

Refinance Loans - Reduce your monthly payments and Get Cash Back!

Second Mortgages - We can help you get from 90% up to 125% of your homes value! (ratios vary by state)

Debt Consolidation - Combine all your bills into One Low Monthly Payment!

First Time Home Buyers - We can help you buy with Low Money Down, and even Get Cash Back!

*All rates are based on qualification!

We have programs for EVERY credit situation!

Click here for your FREE RATE QUOTE!

If you feel that you have received this message in error, please follow the below instructions and you will be removed immediately. We immediately honor all requests to be removed from this list. This message is being sent to you in compliance with the Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.4176 - Section 101, Paragraph (e)(1)(a)) and Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress., further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by submitting a request to be removed. Click Here to Send a Remove Request. No need to type any message.