The Most Creative Minds in Theoretical Physics invite you to Join the Most Prestigious Webring on the Internet - Grand UniVerse!

The Most Creative Minds in Theoretical Physics..
Burning Bright!
Greetings,
        Wouldn't be wonderful if everyone had the opportunity to read and understand your view of Existence, your view of Creation, Quantum Theory, Quantum Reality, your Cutting Edge Writings of Theoretical Physics, your view of Spirituality?
        When Einstein first published his Theory of Relativity, it was said that there were perhaps only 10 people in the world who could comprehend it. The reason for this however, was that there were few avenues of learning to understand such a theory available to the general population.
        But now there is the Internet, Webrings and the News Media, that when combined together, become a very powerful force indeed for distributing information and ideas to the public at large.
        Do you want your voice to be heard? Do you want your work to be seen, your theories read and understood? Do you want to raise the awareness of millions of individuals? I am a Sincere and Dedicated Theoretician and I make you this promise that is Free and Enduring,
I am doing this because I wish to make a contribution within
my lifetime, to make my time on Earth worthwhile, to
hopefully benefit Humanity by raising awareness.
        My Name is Michael Spirit and I have created a Website entitled
"The Grand UniVerse of Primary Consciousness"
        Grand UniVerse brings together some of the brightest minds on our planet in the fields of Theoretical Physics, Quantum Reality, Spirituality and Sociology into an interactive forum. Theorists the world over have published samples of their work at our site and have also joined the Grand Universe Webring, which features their Websites and complete Literary Works.
        Grand UniVerse is now embarking upon a publicity campaign where we will submit our Website and Webring, together with our Member Authors and Affiliate "Theory of Everything" Websites to the News Media, TV, Radio and other News Organizations several times per year to give our Members the greatest possible exposure of their Cutting Edge Literary Creations.
        You are invited to join the Grand UniVerse Webring and to also explore our Innovative Website and view the Latest and Greatest Works of the Theoretical Mind. Please visit The Grand UniVerse of Primary Consciousness at;
http://primordality.com/publishing.htm
and discover a world of Aspiring New Authors expanding the horizons of Human Existence and Physical and Quantum Reality.
You must have your own Website in order
to join the Grand UniVerse Webring.
        But even if you do not have your own site, your voice can be heard through the Grand UniVerse Discussion Forum as a Grand UniVerse Affiliate . The Grand UniVerse Discussion Forum is open to both Webring Members and Affiliates alike - Please join here; http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GrandUniVerse/join
        Grand UniVerse is dedicated to helping our Member Authors become known and to get their work published. We are dedicated to the enlightenment of Humankind and it is through their hard work that such enlightenment will come.
The Grand UniVerse Webring of Philosopher/Scientists Shines
Most Brightly among other such Associations on the Internet!
        As the News Media picks up our Website and Webring, any Scientific, Sociological or Spiritual Website affiliated with us will be Publicized as well.
Grand UniVerse Provides Free for all of its Members,
1. Grand UniVerse provides Free Advertising to over 2000 Literary Agents and Publishers World Wide Every Month to Promote the Creative Work of our Webring Members and affiliates!
2. Grand UniVerse Blitzes the News Media - Radio, Television and all other News Organizations Worldwide Every Three Months to Spotlight our Webring Members and affiliates!
3. Grand UniVerse freely provides our Science News Ticker Banner, displaying different Science News Stories every day, to all of our Webring Members - an Innovative Promotional Tool for all Member Websites - You can even insert your Own Headlines and Links -  A Must Have for Grand UniVerse Webring Members!
To See it in Action Click Here
 http://primordality.com/links_page.htm#links
4. Grand UniVerse provides Free Advice and Software Tools for enhancing your Website. Our Website Wizardry Page containing 1000's of Hand Picked Links to Free Tutorials, Software, Java Scripts, Graphics, and Advice for Improving Website Appeal will be immediately sent to you upon being accepted into the Grand UniVerse Webring.
5. Grand UniVerse provides Unlimited Free Personal Interactive Dialogue to help with Website Design and Appeal.
6. The Grand UniVerse Webring provides Unlimited Exposure to Millions of Potential Hits to your Website through the Promotional Webring Navigation Bars that every Webring Member displays! - and Grand UniVerse does not stop there, We Pay for Advertising at Webring Central to Aggressively Promote our Members!
7. Grand UniVerse Freely Publishes Essays and Poetry of Webring Members and Affiliates at our UniVersal Mind Section - Please visit; http://primordality.com/universal_mind.htm
All Grand UniVerse Webring Benefits
Are Absolutely Free!
        Grand UniVerse is also looking for Contributing Editors to enhance the readability of the Online book,
"The Grand UniVerse of Primary Consciousness"
"The Sorcerer's Handbook to the Void"
at
http://primordality.com/table_of_contents.htm
Several short variations of a synopsis of Grand UniVerse Theory may be found at;
http://primordality.com#why
and
http://primordality.com#integration
and
http://primordality.com/who_is_michael_spirit.htm#ath
        If you are an author and would like to try your hand at online or offline editing and if your revisions are accepted, you will receive credit as a Contributing Editor in the Online version and in the Printed on Paper Version as well. Go to http://primordality.com/table_of_contents.htm
Join the Most Prestigious Webring on the Internet
Grand UniVerse!
Registration takes about 5 minutes and
All Benefits are Absolutely Free!
To Become a Member of the Grand
UniVerse Webring, Please Visit
http://primordality.com/Join_Webring.htm
Certain applicants may be denied membership pursuant to site inspection.
Thank you for your kind consideration.
Yours truly,
Michael Spirit
If you wish to unsubscribe from this wonderful free offer,
please click here http://primordality.com/unsubscribe.htm