[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: google ??
- From: Jan Meyer <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 04:57:24 +0200
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Id: <debate.lists.fitug.de>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.1a) Gecko/20020611
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Your client does not have permission to get URL
from this server. (Client IP address: 184.108.40.206)
Dear Google User:
We apologize that you're not currently able to access Google's search service.
Google maintains a set of terms and conditions for use
(http://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html) that prohibit sending
automated queries to our search engine. This helps prevent one user from
creating technical problems that can affect others who are trying to use our
Unfortunately, someone using the same Internet Service Provider (ISP) that
you use is violating our conditions of use and is sending us numerous
automated search queries. As a result of this abuse, we have been forced to
shut off access to Google's services for a number of the people using your ISP.
Please note that we are not accusing you personally of having violated our
Terms of Service; you are most likely an innocent victim of someone else's
bad behavior here. If it were possible for us to identify and isolate the
individual or individuals at fault, we would certainly do so and deal with
them directly. This is regrettably not the case, and we need assistance from
your ISP to solve the problem.
We have notified your ISP about this problem and we are awaiting their
response. We encourage you to contact your ISP or system administrator as
well, and to request that they work with Google to take steps to prevent
misuse of Google's services. Helping them realize the importance of
immediate action is the quickest way for you to regain your Google service.
We apologize for the inconvenience that the loss of Google service is
causing you. With your help, we expect that we'll soon be able to provide
you with search results once more.
The Google Team
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org