Respond Urgently (confidential)

Dr. Dennis Anifowoshe
Lagos, Nigeria.
26th July 2002
Fax: 234 1 7591666

Attention: President/CEO

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

Firstly I must solicit your strictest confidence in this subject. This is by virtue of its nature as
being utterly confidential and top secret. A member of the Nigeria Export
Promotion Council (N.E.P.C.) who was part of the federal government delegation to your
country during a trade exhibition gave your particulars to me. I have decided to
seek a confidential operation with you in the execution of the deal described hereunder for
the benefit of all the parties and hope that you keep it top secret because of
the
nature of the business.

Within the ministry of petroleum resources where I work as a director of engineering and
projects, and with the co-operation of four other very top officials, we have
under our control as overdue contract payments, bills totalling Thirty One Million United
States Dollars, which we want to transfer to a foreign account, with the
assistance and co-operation of a foreign company to receive the said funds on our behalf
or a reliable foreign individual account to receive the funds.

The source of the fund is as follows: during the last military government here in Nigeria
which lasted bout eleven months, government officials set up companies and
Awarded themselves various contracts which were grossly over-invoiced in various
ministries.  The present civilian government is not aware of the atrocities committed
by their predecessors and as a result, we have a lot of such over invoiced pending
contract
payments  which we have identified floating at the central bank of Nigeria
ready for payment.
However by virtue of our position as civil servants, we cannot acquire this money in our
names.  I was therefore delegated as a matter of urgency by my colleagues to
look for an over seas partner into whose account we would transfer the sum of  US
$31,000,000.00 (THIRTY ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) hence we are
writing you this letter.

The present civilian government is determined to pay foreign contractors  debts owed so as
to maintain an amiable relationship with foreign governments and non-
government financial agencies.  We have decided to include our bills for approval with the
co-operation of some officials of the federal ministry of finance (F.M.F) and
the central bank of Nigeria (C.B.N).  We are seeking your assistance in providing us with a
good company account or any other offshore bank account into which we
can remit this money by
acting our main partner and trustee or acting as the original contractor.  This we can do by
swapping of account information and changing of beneficiary and other
pertinent information to apply for payment.  By this act, we would be using your company
information to apply for payment, and prepare letters of claim and job
description on behalf of your company.  This process would be an internal arrangement
with
the departments concerned. I have the authority of my partners involved to
propose that should you be willing to assist us in this transaction, your share as
compensation will be us$6.2 million (20%), us$21.7 million (70%) for us and us$3.1 (10%)
for taxation and miscellaneous expenses.

The business itself is 100% safe, provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and
confidentiality.  Also your area of specialization is not m hindrance to the successful
execution of this transaction.  I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will
not disappoint me.

 I will bring the complete picture of the transaction to your knowledge when I have heard
from you.

Thank you for your co-operation,

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Dennis Anifowoshe