mutual business

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.

 I am Mr, Nelson Mesquita a native of Cape Town in
 South Africa and I am an Executive Accountant with
 the South Africa  DEPARTMENT OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY

 First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to
 reach you for a transaction/business of this
 magnitude, but this is due to
 Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this
 medium.

 I have decided to seek a confidential
 co-operation with you in the execution of the deal
 described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties
 and hope you will keep it as a top secret  and confidential
because of the nature of this transaction.

 Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources
 where I work as an Executive Accountant and with the
 cooperation of four other top officials, we have in
 our possession as overdue payment bills totaling
 Sixteen -  Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S.
 Dollars ($16,500,000.) which we want to transfer
 abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a
 foreign company/individual to receive the said fund
 on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account
 to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in
 the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service
 Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore
 account hence your importance in the whole
 transaction.
 This amount $16.5m represents the balance of the
 total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a
foreign  contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced
deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been paid to
the original contractor,leaving the balance in the Tune of the said
 amount which we have in principles gotten
approval to remit by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any
 foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an
 application through the Justice Ministry here in
 South Africa for the transfer of rights and privileges of the former
 contractor to you.

 I have the authority of my partners involved to
 propose that should you be willing to assist us in
 the transaction, your share of the sum will be 25% of the $16.5
million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and
 miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100%
 safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost
 secrecy and confidentiality. Also your area of
 specialization is not a hindrance to the successful
 execution of this transaction. I have reposed my
 confidence in you and hope that you will not
 disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately my
 e-mail address  whether or not you are
 interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout
for anothe  foreign partner to carry out this deal I want to assure you that my
partners and myself are in a position to make the payment of this claim
possible  provided you can give us a very strong Assurance and guarantee that
our share will be secured and please remember to treat this matter as very
confidential matter, because we will not comprehend with any form of exposure as
we are still in active Government Service and remember once again that
time is of the  essence in this business.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

NOTE : YOUR RESPONSE SHOULD BE SENT TO elsonquita@netscape.net

 Yours faithfully,

Nelson Mesquita