URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL FROM BAHRAIN

 I am HIS HIGHNESS KHALID CHOWDHURY AL SAID,  Emir of the state of Bahrain.

I got to know you through a foreign trade office in London during my official trip last year.

I am making this contact to you to inquire from you if you can assist me manage some investment for me in your country. Actually all I want
from you is to be my manager abroad.I would like you to invest in Properties(Real Estate) and company shares and other lucrative ventures of your interest for me.

I have  One Hundred and Twenty Million United States Dollars (US$120,000,000.00)into a VAULT with a  Security Finance Company abroad,
but due to many commitments I can not travel out of my domain for the claim,hence I contacted you to assist me make the claim on my behalf.  I will
provide you with all the necessary documents to enable you represent me as my business manager to make the claim by signing the necessary document for onward transfer of the money into your account which you will use for the investment.

If you agree  to assist me by representing me make the claim with the
Security Company, I will now contact the Security Finance Company  to inform them about your person as my business manager, that they should give you the necessary attention needed.

For your assistance in this transaction I will offer you 10% of the total amount, I have also set aside 2% for expenses.The 2% covers expenses like your  air ticket  to the Security Company  for the claim, hotel accommodation  and other miscellaneous expenses  you may incur during the
course of transferring this fund into your accounts, while 88% left will be invested into buying  of Properties (Real Estate) company shares and other profit oriented ventures. I have taken this decision to invest abroad due to
restriction over currency out flow in my country.

Upon your Acceptance I will require the following from you:

1. A letter of Assurance that you will invest and manage wisely on my behalf.

2. Your telephone and fax  numbers to enable the  Security Finance Company communicate with you for the claim.  Your mobile telephone will be of great assistance as well.

For security reasons, I would want every  communication between us in this transaction be confidential.  Always reach me via  E-mail for I may not be chanced to speak with you on telephone.  In the later days we will be able to meet for  us to discuss issues of mutual understanding in respect to our investment project.

Looking forward  to a fruitful business relationship with you.

Best regards,