investment

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL

Accra, September '02.

FOR YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

You may be surprise at receiving this mail,as i apologise for communicating with
you in this medium, i do crave your indulgence to
read carefully through, as this will be of immense financial reward to us if we
cooperate t6o this this project through.

My name is Mr.Winston Mensah Awudu, a senior Accounts manager (Transfer
&Returns) with the Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana.

I Would like to bring to your information that, for over three years now, an
account has been lying dormant with a closing balance of United State Dollars
seven million and five hundred thousand (US7.5M).
My investigation revealed that the account belong to oil merchant, Mr Simon
Wakeman who has since died. since his death, no one has come forward for claim
to this inheritance even as i write hence i decided to request your assistance
in claiming this fund.

In compliance with the Banking Laws and guidelines of the Central Bank of
Ghana,all banking/financial institution are oblied to return after four
years such money to the coffers of the treasure of the (C.B.G.). and from
my ten years experience with the bank, i have seen the too many of many of these
cases.Consequently, after careful and prolong deliberation i
decided to seize this once in a life opportunity to solicite your assistance in
laying claims as the beneficiary of this inheritance fund
as to enable us transfer this funds for our benefit. to avoid suspicion
i decided not to use a local national sinse Mr.Wakeman was a foreigner so is the
benefactor and i must assure you that all necessary documents for claims as
beneficary and effecting transfer within the shortest time of application are
already at desk to expedite the procedure.

If you are interested and wish to assist in this matter, please contact me on my
e-mail: winston67@netscape.com or my telephone +31-612958918 as i am on my
vacation in europe till the end of october.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truely

Winston Mensah Awudu.