Re: [FYI] Lachen auf Passfotos verboten / New U.S. Passport IDTechnology Has High Error Rate

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Joerg-Olaf Schaefers wrote:
> Achja, wie schön, dass es das Sommerloch gibt, sonst hätten wir
> gar nix mehr zu lachen ...

Sonst gibt es noch den da:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/08/20040805-4.html

From a George W Bush speech yesterday:

"Third, this bill meets our commitment to America's Armed Forces by
preparing them to meet the threats of tomorrow. Our enemies are
innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking
about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Viel Spass
Peter