URGENT ASSISTANCE

This is Mr. Fredrick Obosi
The manager of the named bank.

DEVCOM MERCHANT BANK, LAGOS NIGERIA.
 ATTN:
I am Mr. Fredrick Obosi, the Director, in charge of the
Auditing and accounting section of the above named bank I
have decided to contact you on a business transaction That
requires utmost Confidentiality, trust and transparency,
where both of us have a lot to
Benefit. During my investigation and auditing in the bank,
my department came across a huge sum of money belonging to
a deceased person, a foreigner who died on November 2002 in
a plane crash? This fund has been dormant in his account
with the bank
Without any claim to this fund in our custody, either from
his family or relation. Personally, I kept this information
secret so as to enable the whole plans and idea become
Profitable and successful during the time of execution. The
said amount is US$40.8m (seven Million United States
dollars). As it might interest you to know the full details
of the transaction. Meanwhile all arrangement to put claim
to this fund Involves name as the bonafide next of kin to
the deceased, and get the required Approval to transfer
this money to a foreign account, have been put in place.
While the next line of action to conclude this transaction
in the next 10 working days, Will be relayed to you as soon
as you indicate your interest in this transaction. I must
also inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free.
And Upon the completion of this transaction, you will be
entitled to 35% of the total sum as gratification, for your
role and assistance, and as a matter of fact all I need
from you is your.
 1) Full name.
 2) Your home or office address
3) Your private phone and fax number.
4) A copy of your international passport is needed.
And the remaining 60% will be for me. And 5% remaining will
be meant for all expenses made. Please, you have been
advised to keep this as a top secret since I am still in
service and intend to retire after I conclude this project.
My alternate e-mail address fredbosi@galmail.co.za also in
the situation I have consulted a third party who will stand
that is the (attorney), I will be monitoring the whole
situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in
your account.Then,immediately, I shall
Come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the
fund according to percentages previously indicated and
further investment (Real estate business and brokerages).
All other necessary information will be sent to you when I
hear from you. I await your prompt reply.
Yours faithfully,
 Mr. Fredrick Obosi