URGENT ASSISTANCE

>From The Desk Of,
MAZULU AMED
40 WOODALE STR.,
LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA,
WEST AFRICA.

 Greetings to you,
With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings,
and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However
strange or surprising this contact might seem to you
as we have not met personally or had any dealings in
the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration
of its importance and the immense benefit it will be
to you.After careful consideration with my client we
resolved to contact you for your most needed
assistance in this manner. I duly apologize
for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not
acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you as a
person of integrity.
First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly
to you. My name is mazulu amed a financial
consultant a Nigerian, West Africa.l have a client (a
widow)she has $24 twenty four Million  United States Dollars only,
with a private
Ocean Investment Trust Company for safe keeping. And
she is willing to offer you 30% of the total fund
if you can assist her transfer this fund to your
country or any Bank of your wish.
     She wishes to invest in a stable economy. Her
interest is in companies with potentials for rapid
growth in long terms. My client is interested in
placing part of her fund in your company,if your
country`s bi-laws allowS foreign investment.You
cancontact me for more details,
via my e-mail
Yours faithfully,
MAZULU  AMED.
N:B The fund is free from drug and laundering related
offences and this transaction need utmost
confidentiality.