CONGRATULATIONS! WINNING NOTIFICATION!

Bounty International Lottery Agency (affiliate of
Beta Swiss Lottery International Worldwide)
Ref. Number:EGLATS255125608999
Batch number: 34/00319/CSA1598 SILVER 04
Sir/ Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the lottery result
Winners International Programme held on 12th Sept,
2004.Your e-mail address was attached to ticket number
056-01768-790-459 with your serial number 5043-14 that
drew you lucky number 4-6-7-19-23-81- which
consequently won in the third category. You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$
500,000.00 ( Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, you are
advised to keep your winning information confidential
until your claim has been processed and your money
remitted into your nominated bank account.This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claims and
unwarranted abuse of this programme by some
participants. All participants were selected through
an e-mail balloting system. This promotional programme takes
place anually. You are advised to donate part of your
winnings to a charity organisation in your area in
fulfilment of the basic motive of this programme. To
file for your claim, please contact our funduciarry
agent:
Mr. Seth Bristol address:
bountylott@netscape.net
+31-613261039
Remember, all winnings must be claimed not later than
30th Sept 2004, Please note, in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications, remember to
quote your reference and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any
change of address, do inform our agent as soon as
possible.
Once again congratulations .
Best regards,
Mrs. Mary Velor