REQUEST FOR INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP.

REQUEST FOR INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
Permit us to inform you of our desire of going into business relationship with you. We know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written you before. Our Mother died long ago when she was about to delivered my sister ( JESSICA ), who is now 22 years old as of today, based that we lost our mother so early and I can not speak, our father took us so special because we are only two from my mother, I and my younger sister.
Introducing ourselves , I am GEORGES TRAORE, 25 years of age the only son and one of the two surviving siblings of the late CHIEF & MRS RICHARD ANDERSON TRAORE, My father was a contractor who during the regime of the late President FELIX HOUPHOET BOIGNY. Before the death of my father, He told us that he has a sum of USD$8.5M (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousands U.S DOLLARS), deposited with a security company, that he used my name as his beloved son for the next of kin in depositing the fund. He also explained to us that we should seek for a foreign partner in a country of our choice where we will transfer this money and use it for a profitable investment.
Please we are humbly seeking your assistance in the following ways.
1- To assist us in claiming this fund and transferred into your nominated account for a profitable investment.
2-To serve as the guardian of this fund on behalf of me and my sister.
3)- To make arrangement for us to come over and to help us secure a residential permit in your country purposely for the investment arrangement.
Moreover, we are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ Input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas, while 5% will be set aside to offset any expenses we may incure. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting us and this transaction would be concluded within the shortest possible time atleast 7 days if you signify interest to assist us.
NB: Please contact us immediately as soon as you receive this message through this e-mail address (jessicatraore@safe-mail.net)  for procedures.
God bless as you do this. .
Yours sincerely
Georges & Jessica