LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION

                      AVDA  DON  RAFAEL  N°:35 EDIFICIO  15
                                       CP/23079  MADRID  SPAIN
                                        TEL:+34 670 394 720.
 FROM  THE  DESK  OF  THE  MANAGING  DIRECTOR  PRIZE
AWARD  DEPARTMENT  REF  FILE  N°:GTD/227/0033/22/RLG
SECURITY  PIN  CODE  N°:PKA/243
                                                                                                                DATE: 09/07/04

                                              RE: AWARD NOTIFICAION FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of EL GORDO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 17th SEPTEMBER. 2004.
Your name attached to ticket number 900-52109543-094 with serial number 3112-66 drew to the lucky number  2-22-16-70-33-10, which consequently won the lottery in the 6th  category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 810,706.45 CENT (EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIX US DOLLAS FOURTY FIVE CENT ONLY) in cash credited to file REF N°:GTD/227/0033/22/RLG. This is the total cash prize of $100,000,000 (ONE HUNDRED MILLION US DOLLAS) was shared among the 145 international winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured with your name. Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names, you were lucky to be among the winners that belong to 6th  category of the lottery.
We ask that you should keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed or until your money has been remitted into your nominated account. As part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 6000 names from Asia, Australia, New- Zealand, Europe,Africa and North America Canada as part of our international promotion programs, which we conduct once every year.
To begin your lottery claim fund, a photocopy of your identity is required. Please contact your claims agent, foreign operation manager ADAMS  BELLO.   WINTERTHUR SEGUROS  TEL: 0034 600 760 014. FAX: 0034 651 011 571.
For processing and remittance of your prize money to your designated account of your choice, Remember the dead line for this final notice is 15th OCTOBER 2004, After this date, All funds shall be returned to the ministry de Economic y hacienda as unclaimed.
Note  in order to avoid unnecessary delays, If there will be any change of address or any thing e.t.c. do inform your claim agent. Please remember to quote your reference  numbers and security pin code in every correspondence with your agent. Congratulation once again from all members of staff and thank you for being a part of our promotion program.
Note: The beneficiary is to be responsible for all the charges
ELLEN  M. L.
Vice  President