PROPOSAL!

Hello

RE: CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANCE

First I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction. I am a
highly
placed official working with the ministry of state for
finance and
economic planning here in Banjul, Gambia, west .Africa
my department,
the treasury, does transactions that run into several
hundresds of
millions of dollars quaterly. Myself and two other
colleagues in this
department are currently in need of a silent foreign
partner, whose
influence and bank account we can use, to transfer the
sum of twelve
Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars
(US$12,500,000.00) This funds
accrued legitimately but discretely to us as
commission from foreign
contracts through our private connections. The funds
is presently
waiting to be remitted by our offshore funds managers
to any foreign
beneficiary
cleared for payment. However by virtue of our
positions as civil
servants in our country we cannot acquire this money
directly, in our
names. We are not allowed by the civil service code of
conduct to own
or
operate bank account outside our shores, on the other
hand it is not
safe for us to keep the money here due to our unstable
political
environment in
this part of the world.

I have been delegated as a matter of trust by my
colleagues to look
for
an overseas silent partner in whose account we would
transfer the
us$12,500,000.00 to, for our mutual benefit, hence the
reason for this
email. I am requesting that you assist us as our
silent partner and
receive the funds in your account for us on trust. We
propose to share
as
follows, 20% to you as commision and 80 for us. You
will be free to
take
your commission immediately the funds hit your
account. since our
objective for now is to invest the money, it would be
appreciated if
you
can also of assistance by advising on short and long
term investment
possibilities your country. Should it not be
convenient for you to
assist with investing, we can end our cooperation
after you hand over
our
percentage of the money. The transaction although
discrete is
legitimate, the money will be transferred to your
account with all necessary back-up
documents showing legitimacy and source origin of
funds. The transfer
will be effected within seven working days to be
completd. I plead
with
you on one issue, whether you are interested or not
please do not
expose this information to any one else. I confirm
that the
transaction
is legitimate and without any risks either of us.
Please give me your
response immediately while keeping everything
confidential.

Yours Sincerely,

Bala Ganiyu.

Crea la tshirt con il tuo nick! http://www.mediasetshop.it/JumpyChat/