CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !

From:Lottopromo International
Ref. Number: 132/756/4534
Batch number: 638901527-AMB/02
Dear / Sir/ Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the lottery result winners International
programmes held on 5th SEPT, 2004.
Your names and your e-mail address was attached to ticket number
278511465896-6452 with your serial number 3772-554 drew you a lucky number
3-14-18-23-31-45 which consequently won in the first category, you are
therefore been approved for lump sum pay out of US$ 3,000,000,00 (Three
million
United states Dollars) CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, you are advised to keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and
your money remitted to your nominated bank. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this programme by
some participants. All participants were selected through an e-mail
balloting. This promotional programme takes place once in a year.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiducially financial security
company where your fund has been deposited.
MR.PETER MOORE
Telphone number: 0043-676-394-6568
E-mail address: Trustventures@gmx.net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th October, 2004.
Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
remember to quote your reference number and batch number in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
our agent as soon as possible.
Once again congratulations .
Best regards,
DR. TOM WHITE.