CONGRATULATION......

ELLMAN LOTTERY PROMOTION,
VIA CASSELE 15
MILANO
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS.
Ref Number:5243
 Batch Number: 5643879090KLI
Sir / Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Email   programs held on the  22nd of SEPT 2004 Your
e-mail
address attached to ticket number with Serial Number
 Drew lucky numbers  which consequently Won in
the 1st category with another lucky winner, you both
have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay  of US$1,000,000.00
(One Million
United
States Dollars).US$500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand
United States
Dollars) for each winner.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has
been processed
and your money paid out to you. This is part of our
security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn
from over 200,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual
email addresses
and
names from all over the world. This promotional
program takes place
every
three year.
To file for your claims, please contact our FIDUCIAL
AGENT in Italy,
for your Winning claims and Processing on
TEL...00393209306129

Contact Officer-AUSTIN WESLY
Please, be aware that our Paying Bank will effect
Payment Swiftly upon
satisfactory report, Verifications and validations
provided by our
processing Agent that would be designated to your
file.
Remember, all winning must be CLAIMED not later than
13 AUGUST,CASHIER JOYCETAIWAH
2004. After this date all unclaimed funds would be
included in the
next stake.
Please note that in other to avoid unnecessary delays
and
complications
remember to quote your reference information in all
correspondence.
Futhermore, should there be any eventual change of
information please
inform our Agent as quickly as posible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thanks for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anyboby under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.Member
of the affiliate agencies are automatically not
allowed to participate
in this program.
Yours truly,
MRS SHARON DASH.