REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A PROFITABLE FINANCIAL TRANSACTION

                   FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.
Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my pleasure to write this letter to you. First, I must ask for your utmost confidentiality in this transaction by virtue of it being utterly confidential. I am Mr. Michael Kwensi a member of the Ghana Export Promotion Council (GEPC). I am currently in Europe on a one year traning course. I was also with the government delegation to your country during a bilateral trade conference. I have decided to seek your assistance and co-operation in the execution of a business transaction described here under

for the benefit of all parties and hope that you keep it confidential because of the nature of the Transaction. We basically seek your assistance to front in the transfer of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars O

nly). Source: I was working as a Director of Project Implementation within the Ministry of Energy and Mineral resources and with co-operation of three other
top officials, we have in our possession an overdue payment in US funds. The said funds represents certain percentage of the contract value executed on behalf of my Ministry by a foreign contracting firm, which we
the officials over-invoiced by a total amount of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the excess balance unclaimed. But by virtue

of us being civil servants we cannot acquire this fund in our names, Therefore I was delegated as a matter of
trust by my colleagues to look for an overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the funds hence we are writing you this letter.
Our government is determined to pay foreign contractors all debts owed so as to maintain continued good relations with both the foreign governments and non government financial agencies. We have decided to include our bills for approval with the co-opera

tion of some officials at the Department of Finance and the Central Bank of Ghana (CBG).We hereby seek your assistance to act as the beneficiary of the unclaimed
funds since we are not allowed to operate a foreign account. You will provide us with a good front and partnership to process the remittance of the money to you as a form of contract payment. This process will be an internal arrangement with the departme

nts concerned and we will handle this here, your duty is to act as the contractor and have the contract sum paid to you. I have the authority of my partners to invite you into this matter and with your acceptance of our invitation, your share as compensa

tion will be 20%, and 70% will be for us and 10% will be for the
settlement of taxation and other miscellaneous expenses incurred. The business itself is 100% safe, fail proof and risk-free, provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and you follow our instructions carefully and
religiously. Your area of business specialization does not matter as it cannot hinder the successful execution of this transaction. I hope I can put my confidence in you in this matter. Please contact me by return email to indicate your willingness and c

apability to assist us. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation and I await the receipt of your message to enable me bring you into the complete picture of the transaction.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. michael Kwensi

PLEASE, REPLY THROUGH MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS
mkwensi@zwallet.com.  THIS IS TO ENSURE TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY.