CONGRATULATIONS.YOU ARE A WINNER!

ATTN-SIR
MIALOS LOTTERY
ASTONTRAAT 77
7651 AM  DEHNAAG
THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: TLOT /33372452560/04
BATCH: 24/AIS22/7632/BUK

ATTENTION:
RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 9th October,2004
of winners of the MIALOS PROMO LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS/
INTERNATIONAL, PROGRAMS held on 28th August, 2004.
Your email address,is attached to ticket number 7231-0907-7777-888,
with serial number 4167-22 drew the lucky numbers 47-22-00-09-10-62, and
consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$5,500.000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO. TLOT /33372452560/04. This is from
total prize money of US$80,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen
international winners in this category. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Australia,New
Zealand, America, Europe, North America ,Africa and Asia as
part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!Your fund is now deposited with a Security company
insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we
ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your
claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of
year high stakes US$1.3billion International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your Claims Agent;
Mrs. Heather McKenzie,
FOREIGN SERVICE DIRECTOR,
on email address:heather_mckenzie@hotmail.com
Please send your Telephone and Fax nos along.
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of the official bank to the lottery matters.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 20th OCTOBER 2004.
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
Correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our promotions program.
Sincerely,
STILLE GOTTFRIED
THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR,
MIALOS PROMO LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
result to disqualification.
SORRY FOR THE LATE INFORMATION THANKS