urgent and confidential

From:velantine Sibanda
54 Gilbert flats
Johannesburg
South Africa.
Phone +27 73 223 2477
E.MAIL:loco316@zwallet.com

Attn.Director/CEO,
                 TRANSFER OF $19.4 MILLION US
DOLLARS

You may be surprise to receive this letter from me
since you do not know me personally. My name is Mr.
velantine Sibanda, the first son of
Sibanda who was recently murdered in the land dispute
in the Zimbabwe. I got your contact through a diplomat
that once worked in your country, hence I decided to
write you. After the death of my father, we decided to
dispose our properties worth {US$19.4M} NINETEEN
MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSANDUNITED STATES DOLLARS
only, and leaved for the nearest country with our
estate in South Africa.

I am writing not to take you for ride but based on the
land dispute in my country of which you may know if
you are conversant with world news. This land problem
came during last presidential election when Zimbabwean
president, Robert Mugabe introduced a new land reform
act which wholly affected the rich white farmers and
some few black farmers who are opposition
Party and this resulted to the killing and the mob
action of the Zimbabwean war veterans and some
innocent citizens in the society. Infact, a lot of
People were killed because of this land reform act in
which my father was one of the victims. It is against
this background that I and my family who
Are currently residing in South Africa decided to
transfer out our estate to foreign country. As the
eldest son of the father, I am now saddled with the
Responsibility to seek for you as a foreign person
whom I can transfer the money into his account.
I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount
of money in South Africa for fear of going through the
same experience in the future since both countries
have similar political history.

As a businessperson, whom I have to entrust my family
and our estate in his custody I have to let you know
that the transaction is 100% risk free. Since I have
set up modalities for quick and easy transfer.
I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any
expenses incurred during the course of this transfer
and 25% for your assistance while the remaining
Percent will be for my investment in your country in
which you will assist.

Please do contact me with the above telephone and fax
numbers for further details if you are interested.
While I implore to maintain absolute confidentiality
in this transaction.

Best regards,

VELANTINE SIBANDA.

Get Paid... With Your Free Email at