[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
spamdebate in usa.........
- to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- subject: spamdebate in usa.........
- from: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:11:35 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>From "Canning Internet Spam"
Thursday, October 31 1996; Page A20
The Washington Post
The FTC, which can regulate advertising, has not so far moved to do so;
it is, however, gathering information through a discussion forum hosted on
its Web site. Proponents of some government hand in spam-blocking have
made such proposals as requiring all commercial advertising to carry a
certain code that could then be screened out automatically by recipients
under existing technologies.
The whole thing is at:
Da kann man dann ja mal bessere Vorschlaege machen.
URL ist vermutlich www.ftc.gov
Der washpost article is ziemlich lau