again: Political Misuse of Web

Hier der Originaltext:

   Kelly Eberhard writes "It is apparent to me that either politicians
   are very new and the internet game or that they really are a slimy as
   the sterotype portrays them. This isn't just limited to the Democrats
   in California (as described in another line of discussion on
   slashdot). The Republican primary race in Nebraska has a candidate B.
   Kruiper who is listing his competitors names on major search services
   and linking them to his own web site. The candidate, Brad Kuiper,
   whose policies I question is the pages he has registered on the
   internet are for Lee Terry , Pat Jones , and Steve Kupka Now I do
   beleive that it isn't illegal to register web pages that you make on
   the web, I do believe this may fall under spam violation as it forces
   users to download information that they weren't seeking and they have
   to pay for online time while the page downloads." Fraudulent Search
   Engine Entries aren't new, but it sure is annoying.

ralf