Segfault.org - Microsoft bought Hell

Microsoft(tm) today announced it has acquired Hell, a non-corporal based
developer of sin, punishment and evil.

"Microsoft is pleased to add key personnel from Hell to the Microsoft
Windows NT User Interface team," said John Allneck, senior vice resident
of the personal and business systems group at Microsoft. "With the
new      techologies and research capability this move has brought to
us, we hope to bring the misery of our users to a whole new level.

Weiter auf

http://segfault.org/story.phtml?id=35e5b9c3-08a92ce0&mode=0
--
SH Online Dienst GmbH, Kristian Koehntopp,
Siemenswall, 24107 Kiel, +49 431 386 436 00