[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Salon: Bill Gates and Bill Clinton -- prisoners of Lawyer World
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Salon: Bill Gates and Bill Clinton -- prisoners of Lawyer World
- From: Kristian Köhntopp <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 11:06:56 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: SH Online Dienst GmbH
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Gates and Bill Clinton --
prisoners of Lawyer World
Both leaders have been evasive on the stand. But who can
BY SCOTT ROSENBERG
The chief executives of the richest and most
powerful technology corporation and the richest
and most powerful nation on the planet have both
been under fire all year for the same offense.
Hold on -- I'm not saying I possess
never-before-revealed evidence of Bill Gates'
dalliance with some thong-flashing Microsoft
intern. But at heart, the case against Gates that has
unfolded all fall in federal court and the case
against President Clinton that has snowballed
through Congress this past month are similar: Both
men are accused of abusing language.
[ ... ]
SH Online Dienst GmbH, Kristian Koehntopp,
Siemenswall, 24107 Kiel, +49 431 386 436 00
Using PHP3? See our web development library at