[FYI] Hollywood bekaempft selbst legales Kopieren

http://www.telegraph.co.uk:80/et?ac=001319205832015&rtmo=qMK9xKp9&atmo
=99999999&P4_FOLLOW_ON=/99/1/28/ecnchip28.html&pg=/et/99/1/28/ecnchip2
8.html

------------------------------- CUT --------------------------------

                   DIGITAL television broadcasters are stopping their
                                  viewers from recording pay-per-view
                                  films by using a secret chip hidden
                                  inside set-top decoders.

                                  The chip, made by Macrovision, a