[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] IT-Equipment im Auto?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] IT-Equipment im Auto?
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:16:32 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: Private Site
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/c European Communities, 1999
Record Control Number : 12424
Date : 1999-03-10
Category : Event
General Information :
Mobile phones, computers and the Internet are moving into the car
itself, providing means of differentiation, new revenue streams and
customer loyalty for network operators and car manufacturers,
according to the organizers of the In-Vehicle Telematics conference.
To discuss developments in this subject, a conference will be held in
London between 17 and 19 May 1999.
Data Source Provider : IIR Telecoms
Document Reference : Based on an event announcement from IIR Telecoms
Subject Index Codes : Telecommunications; Transport; Innovation,
Contact Person :
For further information or registration, please contact:
Customer Service Manager
IIR Ltd, 6th Floor
29 Bressenden Place
GB-London SWE 5DR
Tel. +44-171-9155055; Fax +44-171-9155056