[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] Euro-ISDN
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 19:48:39 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: Private Site
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/c European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 12930
The European Commission has adopted a Decision on
a common technical regulation for integrated
services digital network (ISDN). This decision was
taken on 12 April 1999.
The Commission's Decision applies to terminal
equipment intended to be connected to a public
telecommunications network and falling within the
scope of the harmonised standard.
Additionally, this Decision established a common
technical regulation covering the attached
requirement for terminal equipment intended to be
connected to the integrated services digital
network, and providing for the telephone 3.1 kHz
Data Source Provider: Official Journal of the
Document Reference: OJ No L 118 of 06.05.1999, p.
Subject Index Codes: Standards; Telecommunications