[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] EVA 99 - New York 19.-21.05..1999
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] EVA 99 - New York 19.-21.05..1999
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 19:42:09 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: Private Site
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/c European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 12955
A conference entitled "EVA 99 - Beyond the Digital
Archive: the Practical Use of Images", will be
held in New York, USA, between 19 and 21 May 1999.
Topics to be covered at the conference will
- Investigating new multimedia technology and
applications; - Creating a multi-purpose digital
archive for educational multimedia projects; -
Using digital technology for cultural publishing;
- Developing collaborative institutional
The event is organised by Vasari UK in cooperation
with the Museum of Art, and is supported by the
European Commission's EVA cluster project funded
by the ESPRIT programme, which aims to create a
special-interest community providing assistance to
EU co-funded IT projects in the field.
Data Source Provider: Vasari UK
Document Reference: Based on an event announcement
from Vasari UK.
Programme Acronym: FRAMEWORK 4C; ESPRIT 4
Subject Index Codes: Telecommunications;
Innovation, Technology Transfer; Information,
For further information, please see the following