[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bingo: Kein Key Escrow in UK.
- To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
- Subject: Bingo: Kein Key Escrow in UK.
- From: Thomas Roessler <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 21:02:34 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/0.96.2i
Das sind doch mal gute Nachrichten.
----- Forwarded message from "Perry E. Metzger" <email@example.com> -----
Subject: British Parliament Committee slags cryptography bill...
From: "Perry E. Metzger" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 19 May 1999 14:32:43 -0400
British Parliament Committee slags cryptography bill...
Key escrow now dropped
"Now that key escrow has been dropped by the government, the committee
believes that the rationale for an electronic commerce bill is open to
question," the report states.
"It recommends that the government think twice about the content of
the forthcoming bill and only include in the bill measures which will
promote electronic commerce rather than measures discarded from the
previous key escrow policy."
----- End forwarded message -----