[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] (Fwd) Dutch court takes ISP liability in the wrong directi
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] (Fwd) Dutch court takes ISP liability in the wrong directi
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:34:15 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: Private Site
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:18:28 -0400
From: Andy Oram <email@example.com>
Subject: Dutch court takes ISP liability in the wrong direction
The following is significant, although it's swimming against trends
like the ones Meryem has reported in France, so we can hope the
court's opinion will be reversed. I recommend the article.
suit shapes Net liability
Linking to a site that contains material that infringes
someone's copyright also is an infringement, a Dutch
court ruled today, according to the Church of
Scientology, the plaintiff in the case.