[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Debate (E-Mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Urheberrecht: Lobbybildung
- From: Johannes Ulbricht <Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:06:02 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Reply-To: "Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com" <Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Music alliance to fight Net burn
Resource Type: News Article
Source: News I.T.
Author: DOMINIQUE JACKSON
Keywords: MUSIC INDUSTRY ,ASSOCIATION ,GOVT POLICY ,INT PROP
THE music industry will establish a digital music body.
Its aim is to influence State and federal government policy on intellectual property
and taxation issues.
The Australian Digital Music Association will have a preliminary meeting in Sydney
on August 7, at the National Entertainment Industry Conference, with a view to
organising formal meetings in Sydney and Melbourne in September.
Original URL: http://technology.news.com.au/techno/4319078.htm
Added: Tue Jul 27 1:35:25 -040 1999
Contributed by: Keeffee