[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
mailing list: eucrypto
- To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
- Subject: mailing list: eucrypto
- From: Thomas Roessler <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:08:56 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/0.96.3i
A new mailing list, email@example.com, has been established. It's
intended for discussions of crypto politics with a focus on the
- Announcements and discussions on common European issues concerning
availability, use, legal framework and politics of cryptographic
- Announcements and discussions on common issues concerning
communications interception and related topics, e.g.
state-sponsored hacking of communication end points.
- Announcements and brief discussions on national issues which may
be of interest abroad. Extensive and in-depth discussions on such
topics should be performed on respective national mailing lists
such as firstname.lastname@example.org (for the UK), or email@example.com
- Announcements and discussions on joint initiatives and campaigns
concerning any of the abovementioned topics.
To subscribe to the list, send an e-mail containing the words
"subscribe eucrypto" to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.