[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Conference dedicated to improving access to the Internet
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] Conference dedicated to improving access to the Internet
- From: "Axel H. Horns" <Horns@t-online.de>
- Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:59:04 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- Organization: PA Axel H. Horns
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/© European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 13633
A European-wide conference on improving access to the Internet at
community level organised by the Council of Europe, will be held in
Malta on 2 and 3 November 1999.
Topics to be covered include: 'Universal access to the Internet and
other new communications and information services at community
level'; 'Requirements for universal access to Internet services'; and
'Frameworks for a sustainable enlargement of access to new
communications and information services throughout Europe'.
Representatives from educational and cultural institutions from all
over Europe will be there to discuss the individual situation and
needs in Member States. Experts from the industry will be on hand to
present some of the new possibilities available. Representatives from
the Council of Europe will present the overall European picture.
Data Source Provider: Council of Europe
Document Reference: Event announcement.
Subject Index Codes: Information Processing, Information Systems
The full programme is available at:
For further information please contact Rudiger Dossow, E-mail: