why is it called democratic?

Hello,

I'm a candidate for the member-nomination, but I don't want to talk about my goals
now.

I want to discuss the fact, that the so called "member-endorsement period" is actually
a pre-election. Only 2 candidates will be nominated for the election (out of 24 or
more candidates for Europe). There is a "voter education and dialogue period" in
September. This is after the member-endorsment period (pre-election).

ICANN nominated 5 candidates per region. The members could nominate only 2. This is
not a democratic election.

What do you think about it?

Oliver