[ICANN-EU] Re: [ga] Re: Re: Hackers Hijacking ICANN Elections?

To all.
We had a meeting in Paris today as previously indicated. It
included French candidates and the French NomCom (except
two on vacations all the 11 French @large candidates had
brought their support). We had mailed the Swiss NomCom
(from the ICC) but she is traveling.

We intend to publish a press release and consider a press
conference in a few days, expecting some coverage more
because our common presentation than because of the
election itself. But we would then use that first meeting to
muster more interest in the press for the ballot.

1) I can testify that Oliver Muron is present on this ML. We
     underlined Alf Hansen's participation as Oliver though it
     was only fairer from him not to participate. But he shown
     he definitly reads the list, agrees on an european advisory
     comity, and shown he is well informed about people and
     duties of the ICANN. He is one of the few having a clear
     opinion on IP addressing issues and the need to review
     the ASO organisation. He should certainly be carefully
     investgated.

2) we acknowledged that a real French problem is a low
     English usage among French voters (from messages
     directly received). We therefore started a mailing list in
     French. You are certainly welcome to use it. It is
     open to all.: icann-fra@egroups.com, We try to set up
     an icann-fra.org site. If you so desire you may send us
     short notices in English we would translate for you.

     We acknowledged the tremendous effort the German
     people did. If someone had a list of links towards
     German/foreign press sites? (in any language and
     a list of articles passed in the press) I would be really
     happy including it in our press release to make the
     French press understand they miss something real.
     This way what you achieved could also help us and
     everyone.

     Louise, may be you also have urls/reference for the
     Brittish press. What about Itally? Greece?
Thx for your help.
Jefsey Morfin