Re: [ICANN-EU] Re: [ga] Re: Re: Hackers Hijacking ICANN Elections?

Dear Jefsey,

> If someone had a list of links towards
>      German/foreign press sites? (in any language and
>      a list of articles passed in the press) I would be really
>      happy including it in our press release to make the
>      French press understand they miss something real.
>      This way what you achieved could also help us and
>      everyone.

I have just compiled a list of *some* articles in the
foreign (i.e. in my case: non-German) press, but without
links.

-- Der Standard, Austria (24 July 2000)
-- De Standaard, Belgium (25 July 2000)
-- Helsingin Sanomat, Finland (17 July 2000)
-- AFP news agency, France (24 July 2000)
-- Le Monde, France (27 June 2000)
-- Libération, France (7 July 2000)
-- La Repubblica, Italy (1 September 2000)
-- Aftenposten, Norway (30 July 2000)
-- El País, Spain (29 June 2000)
-- El Mundo, Spain (1 July 2000)
-- Le Temps, Switzerland (11 July 2000)
-- Neue Zürcher Zeitung, Switzerland (30 July 2000)
-- Daily Telegraph, UK (17 August 2000)
-- The Guardian, UK (20 August 2000)

I would of course be delighted if all of you could send me
a quick mail to svensson@icannchannel.de if you have
seen more coverage in your country!

Oh yes, and then there have been several articles in
the German papers/magazines/sites Die Woche, die
tageszeitung, Die Welt, Frankfurter Allgemeine, Der
Spiegel, Süddeutsche Zeitung, c't, Telepolis, Berliner
Zeitung, Der Tagesspiegel, Hamburger Abendblatt,
Leipziger Volkszeitung, Frankfurter Rundschau... ;)

Best regards,
/// Alexander

  ICANN Channel              http://www.icannchannel.de