[ICANN-EU] Re: [ga] bodacious-tata[s].NET

Marc,
it seems that you went faster than me as I registered this after-noon
bodacious-tata.net and bodacious-tatas.net to see if there is a difference
between one breast (the Tata TM as no 's') and two breasts.

My idea was to propose to name a WIPO big flop a "bodacious tata".
And to open a "bodacious-tata" contest for WIPO panelists, with a
yearly award. This to protect people against panelists misbehavior. As
there is no appeal: it could provide some kind of a community control
and a de facto increased protection. The site would certainly want to
be a positive part of the UDRP system. I would then be interested in
an UDRP against it. My intent was to call on all the UDRP pros to
nominate panelists as they are shocked by a decision.
May be could we join forces?
Jefsey