[ICANN-EU] I'm here again..

Sorry for the subject but I'm having severe problems with reading mail
directed to my main mailbox address and I'm not definitevely able to have my
ISP (future ex-ISP) solve it in a reasonably quick time frame.
I was not able to read messages sent Sept 1st and Sept 2nd so I would like
to ask the original sender to post to my new email address any msg directed
to me falling into this two days time frame in order to let me to not leave
them unanswered.
I'm trying to do this by myself but browsing through the archive by date it is
not a snap.
I'm currently updating all places (even my candidate profile) where I left my
old email address and I will save any of you about me discussing how much
this problem is a trouble for a candidate like me who like to directly discuss
his opinions and who left the old address in interviews and so on....

Thank you in advance for your patience.
Best regards.

Giorgio Griffini

PS. Pls send any mail to grunz@tin.it. With all probabilities I will not be able