Re: [ICANN-EU] Don't waste your endorsement vote

Joop,

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 18:06 2/09/00 +0200, Marc Schneiders wrote:

[...]
> >...I strongly advise anyone now to endorse (and later vote) for
> >
> >	Jeanette Hofmann
>

> Marc,

[...]
> Could you please elucidate why you think Jeanette is a better candidate
> than yourself?
> Or is it only a matter of the current numbers and a case of "better her
> than...." ?

I think I have said enough about this in some messages posted yesterday
and today. May I refer you to those, which you may have read already by
now?
In short: It is also a matter of numbers, of course. But I do believe
she will be a better candidate than me, yes, now you ask it in these
terms, I do.

> This is not a choice I like.
> I like to back a candidate with whom I have good communication. Somebody
> that I trust not to compromise our members' representation rights away.

I have that trust in Jeanette Hofmann.

--
Marc Schneiders ------- Venster - http://www.venster.nl
 marc@venster.nl - marc@bijt.net - marc@schneiders.org