[ICANN-EU] [fwd] BIG PROBLEM (from: grunz@tin.it)

----- Forwarded message from grunz@tin.it -----

From: grunz@tin.it
To: Thomas Roessler <roessler@fitug.de>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:14:43 +0200
Subject: BIG PROBLEM

Hello, I'm Giorgio Griffini writing you from another email account.
I'm doing this because I'm experiencing severe problems with my
main email address. I would like if you will be so kind to inform the
list partecipant of this fact.
I hope this may be solved quickly but I'm not really sure this will happen.
So... if I'm not answering to messages it is not my will but that I'm just very
unlucky (and very sad) to get into mailbox problems _exactly_ when is less
appropriate. Murphy law rides again. :(

Best regards and thank you again for your support
Giorgio Griffini

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Thomas Roessler                         <roessler@does-not-exist.org>