Re: [ICANN-EU] Don't waste your endorsement vote

At 06:41 4/09/00 +0200, Marc Schneiders wrote:

>> I would rather give my backing to a man of action and commitment, someone
>> who swiftly created a new and very public legal lightning rod for the House
>> of Tata.
>> Bodacious stuff!
>
>Yes (and thanks), though one might wonder about how useful he would be on
>the Board of ICANN.

Ayy. We don't know how useful *any* of the @large candidates are going to
be on the Board.
Proven commitment is the only thing that the voters may try their luck with.
For instance: a committment to be accessible and answerable at all times
but especially at election time :-).

Come on Herr Donnerhaecke, come on Ms Hoffmann, come on Andy MM!
Do you want the backing of the Individual DN owners?  Do you pledge to do
something for them?

--Joop--
www.idno.org