Re: [ICANN-EU] Don't waste your endorsement vote

* Joop Teernstra wrote:
>Ayy. We don't know how useful *any* of the @large candidates are going to
>be on the Board. Proven commitment is the only thing that the voters may
>try their luck with. For instance: a committment to be accessible and
>answerable at all times but especially at election time :-).
>
>Come on Herr Donnerhaecke, come on Ms Hoffmann, come on Andy MM!

Before leaving for vacation, I send my cellular phone number to this list.
Did you expect more?

>Do you want the backing of the Individual DN owners?

Every support is welcome. But my statements provide solely my personal view
regardless if this helps or not. In this way I loose voters, but I hope I do
not write silly political messages.

>Do you pledge to do something for them?

As written some weeks ago I do not support WIPO interest. Brand law and
domain names do not coexists in the current flat name space. So brand laws
have to retreat.

As written ... IMHO the current ICANN policy does a good job limiting the
brand rights to deliberating acts of brand violation. Unfortunly it is not
perfect (nor it can ever be), but please go back to the archive.