Re: [ICANN-EU] Don't waste your endorsement vote

* Joop Teernstra wrote:
>Come on Herr Donnerhaecke, come on Ms Hoffmann, come on Andy MM!

As written two weeks ago: I was on vacation. But I did not really enjoy it,
because I had a surprising surgery on 2000-08-25 concering my right arm.

I'll answer all questions still in my newsgroup folder* for this list, but
several messages are be expired. But this will take a while, I'm not really
typing as fast as before. After a short time I need a break.

* My mailbox is overcrowded. It will take a week to cross it.
  So please stay tuned.