Re: [icann-candidates] Re: [ICANN-EU] Don't waste your endorsement vote

Dear Joop and friends,

>>>This kind of posting will have the reverse effect

I agree. Even if everybody likes to win, this is not a good reason to say:
"Mr XXX is not right for this place; Mrs YYY isn't right, too; so, I'm the
only one left: vote me!"; especially when there's no reason to show why
other aren't right and why the "one left" is right.It's better to say: "your
opinions are important for me and these are my programs, I'd like to discuss
these together".

I also see people using thei working-inst. position to promote theim self;
IMHO, this sounds not fair for other candidates and, especially, voters. And
it sounds not professional, too.

I suggest to all friends, especially to ones from Cyber Rights List, to give
a look at www.idno.org

Best wishes,

Francesco Ravanelli
www.ravanelli.com