Re: [icann-candidates] Re: [ICANN-EU] Don't waste your endorsement vote

The election period has to be fixed in the ICANN statutes we have to create
as soon as possible. I'd help to found one ICANN organization only - not the
"ICANN" and "ICANN At Large".

Rolf Oberhaensli, ICANN Candidate
http://surf.agri.ch/rolf.oberhaensli/
Luetzelmattstrasse 4