Re: [icann-candidates] Re: [ICANN-EU] Don't waste your endorsement vote

On Monday, September 04, 2000 4:24 PM, Subhash Gupta <SCGupta@aol.com>,
wrote:
> Andy,
>
> Thanks for all your efforts for the at large election. Is ICANN endorsing
> your tools and sites?

Since I'm still officially a candidate and my site is not neutral, it would
be inappropriate for ICANN to endorse my site.  It's too late to matter now,
but if ICANN wanted to run my script on their site, I'd probably give it to
them, even though it would put an end to comments like "[this is] a setup
that ICANN certainly should have provided itself."

ICANN does know about the www.icannnot.org/icannel.cgi script -- one day
last week icannnot.org had hits from a handful of icann.org subdomains.
But, I've seen only one visit from icann.org since then and haven't gotten
any email from them about it.

Only 95 hours, 40 minutes left to endorse a candidate!

Andy