Re: [ICANN-EU] European At Large Council

Vittorio,

I am very much in line with your opinion.

However, I think it will be usefull to discuss the objectives of a
regional icann-at-large-council before starting to discuss all the
details about "should it be a list", "who should be on the list", etc.

I think what we need is some kind of At-Large organization that makes it
possible for a member to express her opinion in ICANN related matters,
and be heard. The common views should be structured and lead to
formulation of structured advices to the ICANN Board (not only to the
Board member elected by the actual Region).

Best regards,
--
Alf Hansen                     Mail address:
                                 UNINETT FAS A/S